In accordance with the Electricity and Gas (Standards of Performance) Regulations (and its subsequent amendment), Suppliers have an obligation to meet the following standards for their Micro Business Customers.
Please see a selection of these below, with the complete list available on the links above.
- The offer of an appointment for a visit from our preferred agents (e.g. a Meter Operator) within a 4-hour window
- To not unreasonably deny any micro business customer a request for an appointment, so long as the appointment window is more than two hours
- On any occasion when an applicable agent fails to attend an appointment booked for a micro business customer and/or the micro business customer is provided with less than one day’s notice of re-booking, the customer will be due a payment of £30
- If the customer does not receive this payment within 10 working days, an additional £30 will be applied to the account
- Within 5 working days of receiving a notification of a meter issue, customers can expect an initial assessment to take place, with appropriate action taken
- Customers can receive information in writing relating to the assessment and any actions taken
Additional regulations relating to:
- Faulty prepayment meters
- Erroneous transfers
- Credit balances
- Distributed payments
- Dispute resolution
- Exceptions and limitations to supplier payment obligations
For more information regarding standards of performance relating to the Electricity Act or Gas Act, or for an individual copy of the above statement in full (in variety of formats), please contact us.