We understand that your business is always changing, so we are able to support with changes to your portfolio of sites.

Change of tenancy

If you are due to move out of a property currently supplied by SmartestEnergy, please complete our Change of Tenancy form and send it to [email protected] or your dedicated Customer Service Executive so we can keep your account up to date.

New connections

If you require installation of a new supply to one of your properties, please contact your Account Manager to request our New Connections form.

If you require removal of a supply from one of your properties, please contact your Customer Service Executive to discuss how to proceed.

Frequently asked questions

  • Q. How do I notify you that I am moving out of a property or no longer require the supply?

    A. Please give us with as much notice as possible and provide details including the date of the move and the new occupier, who may be the landlord of the property. We have a standard Change of Tenancy (COT) form which we require existing customers to complete and forward to us 25 working days before the transfer as per your Terms and Conditions. Failure to provide this information could result in you being responsible for the supply after you have left the premises.

    Please let us know if you require the supply to be de-energised or permanently disconnected as we will have to arrange this with other Agents.

  • Q. How do I let you know that I want to add a supply to my contract?

    A. Please let us know as soon as possible and we will make all the arrangements with you. If it is a totally new supply we have a standard New Connection form which we will ask you to complete to assist the process.