Established in 2008, our Industrial and Commercial (I&C) supply business provides energy consultants and large businesses with a range of fixed and flexible products.
Whatever your energy goals might be, we can work with you to find the right product for your procurement strategy. We offer a wide range of electricity contract structures, with certified 100% renewable electricity available with all our products. We also offer demand response services for businesses actively managing their energy consumption for financial returns.
With nearly 20 years industry experience and the financial backing of our parent company, Marubeni Corporation, we are a reliable, bankable, partner you can trust. As a next generation energy company, we are focusing our efforts on technology and product innovation to actively support our customers through the transition to a net-zero carbon economy.
- Certified by the Carbon Trust, meaning every MWh you use comes from renewable sources. (Find out more)
- Three renewable options are available:
- Standard Renewable - 100% renewable electricity from a blend of generation sources
- Natural Renewable - 100% renewable electricity generated solely by the wind, sun or water
- Specific Renewable - a bespoke product which allows you to choose your preferred source of 100% renewable electricity
- Exploring Corporate PPA opportunities? If your business is actively supporting the deployment of additional renewable projects on the grid, we can help connect you to a number of independent generators across the UK and facilitate Corporate PPA partnerships.
Download our net-zero product guide to learn more about our 100% renewable options and Corporate PPA opportunities.
- Triad management – our triad email alert service helps our I&C business customers avoid costly Transmission Network Use of System (TNUoS) charges
- Participate in balancing services to support National Grid in balancing supply and demand
- Onsite generation assets? Optimise your generation asset in the short-term energy markets by providing flexibility in the day-ahead; within-day; or (near) real time markets
> Learn more about demand response opportunities
We'll discuss the following questions with you to find the best fit:
- How sensitive are your operating costs to changes in energy prices?
- How actively do you engage with the wholesale market?
- Does your company have net-zero targets in place as part of your energy strategy?
- Do you actively manage your non-commodity costs? (i.e. Triad management)
- Are you exploring cost saving opportunities, such as demand response?