Since entering the retail electricity supplier space in April of 2019 we quickly expanded through the Northeast and Mid-West markets. We are currently actively supplying electricity in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware. In addition, we’re energetically working to be in both ISO New England and ERCOT by year end 2022.
We offer fully fixed, index and managed products in all areas served, and our highly experienced Channel Partner Managers are always happy to talk innovative and customized energy management strategies!
We’re also proud to offer Green-e® Certified 'Smartest Voluntary RECs' that can be applied in conjunction with any of our energy products.
SmartestEnergy ISOs served, upcoming and future:
ISOs served: NYISO, PJM | ISOs coming Soon: NE-ISO, ERCOT
All product options and configurations available in all states – fixed, index, managed and green
Which utilities do we serve?
- National Grid
- NYSEG (New York State Electric & Gas)
- Central Hudson
- PPL (Pennsylvania Power and Light)
- PECO (Philadelphia Electric Company)
- PENN Power
- West Penn Power
- PSEG (Public Service Electric & Gas)
- ACE (Atlantic City Electric)
- JCPL (Jersey Central Power & Light)
- AEP Ohio Power
- AEP Columbus Southern
- Ohio Edison
- Toledo Ed
- Dayton Power & Light
- Cleveland Illuminating Co.
- PEPCO (Potomac Electric Power Company)
- BG&E (Baltimore Gas & Electric)
- PEPCO DC