Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Event location: 7 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4HD
We’re looking forward to hosting our first in-person event this summer! Our 'Net Zero Week Festival' is scheduled for Thursday 22nd July in Canary Wharf and we have lots of activities planned including:
- Seminars at our Canary Wharf office, also streaming LIVE throughout the day
- Sustainably sourced food and bar (midday - 9pm)
- Electricity generating smoothie bike challenge (midday - 9pm)
- Music entertainment from DJ Sassy Wylie (12:00-2:30pm and 5:00-9:00pm)
- Special guest DJ Martin Offiah - Former pro Rugby player and 'Net Zero Week' ambassador (7:00-8:00pm)
- EV demos and lots more!
Seminar agenda and Speaker Line-up
Our agenda is jam-packed with expert industry speakers from Aviva PLC, Baringa, Cornwall Insight, Grid Edge and JLL. The sessions will be chaired by Editor of The Energyst Magazine, Tim McManan-Smith, starting at 11am-5pm.
What is 'Net Zero Week'?
We are proud sponsors of ‘Net Zero Week’, the UK’s first national awareness week, which takes place from the 17th – 23rd July 2021.As a sponsor of ‘Net Zero Week’ we are aiming to build a common understanding and heightened awareness of net-zero on the approach to COP26. We are helping businesses understand what role they can play by procuring renewable energy to participate in an increasingly dynamic energy system.