We are proud to introduce the third annual Energy Entrepreneurs Report, providing an overview of the independent renewable generation market in Great Britain.
The report reveals that the sector is continuing to grow, with a record rise in the number of new projects coming on stream in 2014 and investment during the year exceeding £400m – more than £1.1m per day.
Read the full Energy Entrepreneurs 2015 Report to find out more, including:
- How much has been invested in the renewables industry
- What the fastest growing renewable technologies are
- A regional breakdown by project numbers and capacity
- Britain’s top energy entrepreneurs
- The most active industry sector for onsite generation
- Exclusive three year growth figures since the first Energy Entrepreneurs Report (2013)
Watch our video summary of the report findings:
Download the report by filling out the form below.